UNB Scholar Research Repository
The UNB Scholar Research Repository is the new repository initiative by UNB Libraries. It represents a renewed, explicit focus on open access, communication, and transparency in Scholarly Communications at the University of New Brunswick. This new approach also brings with it a fresh look, more control, faculty profile pages, and more flexibility thanks to the capabilities of our open source platform, Islandora.
Our intent is to collect, preserve, share, and promote the scholarly output of interested faculty, staff, and students at the University of New Brunswick. As more open access content is added to UNB Scholar, the tool will become an essential form of dissemination of UNB research to both the New Brunswick public and the global scholarly community.
UNB Scholar will feature:
- Undergraduate Senior Reports*
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Faculty Profiles for those willing to participate in the project
- Citations for the work of interested faculty, with Open Access content where available.
- Profiles for Research Groups and Institutes
- Other digital collections.
*For licensing and/or copyright reasons, some content in UNB Scholar is restricted to the UNB community only. If you are a member of the UNB community, you may login using your UNB email credentials to view restricted content.